Thursday, June 6, 2013

'I'm not the mug, you are!' Lucy blasts Mario then throws red wine in his face

'I'm not the mug, you are!' Lucy blasts Mario then throws red wine in his face

TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh throws a glass of wine in Mario Falcone's face
Seeing red ... TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh throws a glass of wine in Mario Falcone's face
ITV2

TOWIE's Mario Falcone was left drenched in red wine on last night's show after a bust-up with fuming ex Lucy Mecklenburgh.

Lucy, 21, saw red after her former fiancé accused her of bedding co-star Dan Osborne on the first night of the cast's Marbella holiday.
The ex-lovers, who split in April, were seen bumping into each other at an all-white themed party on the second of the show's two Spanish specials last night.
Lucy Mecklenburgh lets rip at her ex-boyfriend Mario Falcone
Furious ... Lucy Mecklenburgh lets rip at her ex-boyfriend
Mario sniped at Lucy as she walked to the toilet with pal Jessica Wright: "Another one night stand in Marbella?"
Lucy turned and blasted back: "Excuse me! Are you actually serious? Coming from the guy that cheated on me every day."
The pretty brunette then claimed to have found proof that Mario had been unfaithful during their two-year romance, which was dogged with rumours of the former tailor's infidelity.
Mario replied, referring to Lucy admitting to kissing her former boyfriend Mark Wright in Marbella back in 2011, while he was engaged to Lauren Goodger: "OK, so you had a one night stand out here again.
Lucy Mecklenburgh claims to have found proof Mario Falcone was unfaithful, while Mario says she cheated on him twice
As bad as each other? ... Lucy claims to haveproof Mario was unfaithful, while he says she cheated twice
"That's what I've heard, everyone is saying that you've had a one-night stand and you're a s***."
An increasingly angry Lucy, who claimed to have only kissed Dan, raged: "Oh my god.
"Mario how many girls have you been with while you was with me and once we'd broken up? How many? How many?"
Mario, who was seen kissing Miss Universe Norfolk runner-up Beth Wilson and asking her to come back to Essex with him during the show, claimed: "None."
Lucy Mecklenburgh and Mario Falcone come to blows at all-white themed party
Bust-up ... Lucy Mecklenburgh and Mario Falcone come to blows at all-white themed party
ITV2
Lucy continued: "Yes I'll admit to it, I'll say to you now, I cheated on you.
"But after I loved you every day of our relationship."
But Mario claimed Lucy had been unfaithful more than the one time viewers already knew about when she bedded ex Mark right at the beginning of her relationship with Mario, insisting: "You cheated on me twice Lucy."
Lucy immediately hit back with: "Shall we go in to what you did it me?!" Perhaps in one part referring to the dozens of girls he was caught sexting during their relationship.
Lucy Mecklenburgh drenches Mario Falcone in red wine
Soaked ... Lucy Mecklenburgh drenches Mario Falcone in red wine
ITV2
Mario then continued to accuse Lucy of sleeping with model Dan.
Lucy claimed she hadn't and asked what it had to do with him anyway, to which he replied: "I'm just looking out for you.
"If you want to be a s*** it's fine, but I'm just thinking about you and your family, they'll be disappointed."
Mario Falcone looks shocked after being covered in wine
Everything's not all-white ... Mario Falcone looks shocked after being covered in wine
ITV2
A furious Lucy declared: "Oh family, shall we go into family, so you even lied to your mum's face and said you didn't cheat on me, but you did...
"You literally make my skin crawl."
Further incensing Lucy, Mario replied with a grin: "Likewise."
Mario Falcone accused Lucy Mecklenburgh of bedding Dan Osborne in Marbella
One night stand? ... Mario Falcone accused Lucy Mecklenburgh of bedding Dan Osborne in Marbella
Lucy then raged: "And you know what I've discovered after I've wasted two years of my life, I'm not the mug, you are!"
She then threw her red wine all over Mario, and dubbed him a "f***ing p****" before storming off.
While a seemingly stunned Mario was left to try to dry his face and shirt with a towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment