Thursday, June 6, 2013

Is it really all over for TOWIE lovebirds Sam and Joey?

Is it really all over for TOWIE lovebirds Sam and Joey?

Joey Essex tells Sam Faiers they should break up
'It's for the best' ... Joey Essex tells Sam Faiers they should break up
ITV2

TOWIE's Joey Essex left viewers of the reality show stunned last night as he called off his engagement to girlfriend Sam Faiers.

On the second of the ITV2 show's two Marbella specials, Joey was seen going to visit Sam at her holiday villa.
The couple had decided to stay in the Spanish resort separately, during the cast's annual Marbs break, and holiday with their friends rather than each other.
But Joey was left upset after they then failed to spend hardly any time together during the getaway.
Confronting Sam as they sat on sunloungers in the garden, Joey claimed that he had tried to see her, but she hadn't wanted to, because she had been too busy partying.
Joey Essex broke down as he confronted Sam Faiers about their turbulent romance
Upset ... Joey Essex broke down as he confronted Sam Faiers about their turbulent romance
ITV2
And he claimed that she had gone to a “boy’s house party” and not told him.
Sam, 22, denied having done anything wrong and claimed she had only gone on "one big night out" all week.
She added: "One mad night I had, the rest of the time I've gone for dinner and come back home."
But Joey continued to accuse the blonde boutique owner of not being honest with him and lying about where she had been.
Sam told him: "It's not just about this holiday, it's since the engagement all we're doing is arguing."
Joey then broke down as he claimed: “You’re breaking my heart Sam. You shouldn't be doing that. You ain't being honest with me."
Sam insisted she had done nothing wrong, but an increasingly emotional Joey declared: "It ain't all you Sam, but this holiday you ain't treated me with respect.”
Joey Essex sobs as the couple reveal how they always make each other upset
Distraught ... Joey Essex sobs as the couple reveal how they always make each other upset
ITV2
Joey then accused her of failing to answer his calls during the holiday.
Sam apologised and attempted to comfort him by joining him on his lounger and wrapping her arm around the clothes store owner.
But through tears Joey continued: "I'm always upset, because you always make me upset."
Sam said she was upset too, adding: "You don't even see half of it."
Joey claimed: "You are upset, but I'm a lot more, because you're a lot more vicious than me Sam and a lot more angry."
A shocked Sam quizzed: "Vicious? More like I'm a lot more grown up than you Joe."
Joey then told her: "This is not working, it's not right, it's not healthy is it?"
Sam Faiers tells Joey Essex she doesn't want to break up, but he insists he has to 'let her go'
Is it really all over? ... Sam tells Joey she doesn't want to break up, but he insists he has to 'let her go'
ITV2
Attempting to calm the situation, Sam reasoned: "But we're going to have arguments Joe, all couples argue, if we didn't argue that's not healthy."
But Joey wasn't convinced, telling her: "I think the best thing for me to do is to let you go Sam."
A seemingly gobsmacked Sam replied: "But I don't want that."
But Joey appeared to have made up his mind, revealing: "I know you don't, nor do I.
Joey Essex and Sam Faiers
Happier times ... Sam and Joey
“I love you so much. I just want to be happy Sam, I want you to be happy too. I know I don't make you happy.”
Sam pleaded: "But you do. Why are you saying this?"
And Joey told her: "I can't believe I'm saying this, I never expected it ever. Sam I know you don't want it, and I don't want it, but it's for the best."
The couple held each other, before Sam then got up and walked back in to the villa, while Joey held his head in his hands and sobbed in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment