Thursday, June 6, 2013

Russell Brand: I never cheated on Katy... I loved being married

Russell Brand: I never cheated on Katy... I loved being married

Russell Brand and Katy Perry
Faithful ... Russell Brand and Katy Perry

RUSSELL Brand has insisted he never cheated on his ex-wife Katy Perry.

And Russell is adamant he was faithful to pop star Katy throughout their 14-month union, which ended in December 2011.
He told Esquire mag: “When I'm in a relationship I'm diligently monogamous and stick to the principles agreed on within that relationship. You've got to, I think.
“But it's going to be hard if I go into a monogamous relationship.
“I live a life where I have a lot of freedom, so if I meet someone and I go, ‘Right let's be monogamous,’ that's a f****** change.
“But I tried it and I loved it.”
Russell – spotted out in LA yesterday wearing a scarf around his head – says he’s still fond of his former wife.
He revealed: “I really think she's a lovely beautiful person.
“It's just hard isn't it? She's got a lot of options, I've got a lot of options, so you've got to really, really want it (to make marriage work).”
Explaining the reasons behind their split, he added: “Some of it's the fame, but I think getting married is... you've got a whole other person that you've got to make as important as you.”
Russell Brand
Scarf face ... Russell Brand yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment